Social Media Policy
The LED Technologies, Inc., reVive Light Therapy®, dpl®, and Vio™ social media channels are a way for us to interact directly with our fans and for our fans to share their thoughts, stories, and ideas as we give you tips, information, and exclusive updates. To make sure all our fans feel comfortable interacting with others, we have a few guidelines in place to protect us, you, and anyone else you may talk to on our page.
These guidelines are applied in addition to the established Terms and Conditions provided and enforced by each social media channel.
Social media channels include but are not limited to:
We love to hear from our fans whether they’re talking to us or to each other. Basically, we ask only that you be honest, kind, and respectful. More specifically we ask that when you post you:
- Don’t make false statements or claims.
- Don’t mislead or deceive in your identity.
- Don’t engage in personal attacks or language that is abusive, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive
- Don’t violate another’s intellectual property right
- Don’t violate any law or regulation
- Don’t post spam or solicitations of any kind
- Don’t promote competitors or unrelated products
Comments or posts that violate these terms in any way may be deleted. Users who violate these terms may be blocked.
If you attempt to contact Customer Service through our social media channel(s), we may direct you to the contact information below or ask to move the conversation to another, more appropriate, channel so we can best address your needs.
If you wish to contact us, please visit us at https://revivelighttherapy.com/contact-us/ or call Customer Service at 1 (800) 337-9565.