The Most Flexible Light Therapy Device—Used by Professionals, Athletes, & Physicians
The dpl® Flex Pad is an FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device for pain relief. This flexible system can be used anywhere on the body. Experience 60 medical-grade infrared light in the comfort of your own home. Safely stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, accelerate healing, and relieve pain… Feel better in just 20 minutes!
- Powerful medical-grade LED lights
- 8” x 3.5” treatment area and penetrate deep into tissue
- Beneficial for pain resulting from sports injuries, arthritis, neuropathy, sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, neck and shoulder stiffness, sore back, ankle swelling, and tissue repair
- Safe, natural solution for all skin types
See product featured in the article “Top 5 Infrared Light Therapy Devices”
Note: You will only see the red LED’s light up when the device is turned on. The other LED’s are in the infrared light spectrum and cannot be seen with the human eye. Please know that if you see RED lights while the device is turned on, the device is working (Pattern of lights may vary).
- dpl® Flex Pad
- One Year Warranty
- User Guide
- Adjustable Support Straps (2)
- USB Power Adapter
Important: Charging Your Device
- Your device may have a residual charge from the factory out of the box, indicated by a solid blue charging light when you turn it on. For best results, fully deplete this charge before plugging your device in.
- Your device will require 2-4 hours to fully charge each time. The red indicator light will turn solid (no longer blinking) when charging is complete. A full charge will provide 2 to 3 full 20-minute treatments.
- DO NOT recharge battery after each 20-minute treatment. For best results, you should fully deplete the battery before recharging. Failure to do so will progressively shorten battery life.
- Battery charge will diminish over time. For best results, conduct treatments within 48 hours of charging.