Information we collect.
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact us form, register a warranty, subscribe to our email list, and/or purchase our products and use other features of our Site, we will ask you for some of your personal data (e.g. contact information, name, etc.). The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who would like to comment on our blog to provide a username. Those who purchase Services from us are asked to provide additional information including, as necessary, the personal and financial information required to process transactions. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. You can always refuse to supply personal data; however, doing so may prevent you from purchasing or engaging in other activities on the Site. In no event will we ever request sensitive personal data (e.g. health information, religious preferences, etc.) from you, and we expressly request that you not provide any such sensitive personal data to us.
Web server log.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
How we use personal data.
LED Technologies, Inc. will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
• to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
• to provide the Services to you as our customer;
• to inform our continued development of the Site and the Services;
• to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
• to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
• as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or
• as specifically authorized by you in writing.
Disclosure to third parties.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
• when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
• to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
• to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
• as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Procedures to protect personal data.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
Children’s online privacy protection act compliance.
We follow the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your rights over personal data that we control.
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails. Alternatively, you may contact us as described herein. If you are our customer, you may not be able to opt out of all emails, including certain administrative or billing communications which are important to the ongoing maintenance of your account.
We may keep your personal data for as long as reasonably required to meet the purposes described herein. Additionally, we will retain this information as required by law, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Phone: (800) 337-9565
Fax: (727) 285-8301
LED Technologies, Inc.
12821 Starkey Rd Suite 4900
Largo FL 33773