Welcome back to another Winter Skin Series. It’s the second full week of December and we are about to heat things up with more tips on how to keep your skin glowing all season long. It’s easy to neglect your skin when you’re bundled up. But trust us- Summer skin is prepared in the Winter.
The colder months tend to suck moisture out of the air, leaving your skin dull and lackluster. Dry Winter air affects your skin by stripping the thin layer of oil that traps moisture. Without moisture, you’re prone to cosmetic and minor skin conditions such as:
- Cause flare-ups in preexisting conditions like acne
- Dry, itchy skin
- Flakey patches
How can you combat these winter woes?
Two words- light therapy.
Our dpl® IIa Panel is comprised of four light spectrums which can help fight off preexisting acne conditions and revitalize your skin. First of its kind, the dpl® IIa offers 3 settings to treat only anti-aging, only acne, or a combination to treat both concerns. Here’s how they work to your skin’s advantage:
- Invisible to the naked eye
- Deepest penetrating light spectrum
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production to prevent or reduce signs of aging
- Heals skin from sunburns, cuts, and scrapes
- Increases circulation
- Works synergistically with infrared light to rejuvenate and promote cellular repair
- Revitalizes dull complexions
- Reduces the appearance of redness, swelling, and inflammation
- Beneficial for rosacea and treating sunburns
- Anti-bacterial properties which kills acne-causing bacteria
- Purifies skin
- Stabilizes oil glands
- Soothes inflammation
If you want youthful, radiant, clear skin all year ‘round, our dpl® IIa Panel is the way to go. Start seeing results and go dpl® IIa. Share with us your before and after photos on Twitter by mentioning us @reViveLight
Health & Beauty Tips
At reVive Light Therapy, we are committed to sharing health and beauty tips to enrich your life. Everyone deserves to live an empowered life and we want to help you get there. If you suffer from acne, wrinkles, or pain, our light therapy products can help.
Dry Skin. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
The six problems caused by dry air, and how to combat them.. Retrieved October 6, 2017.