No products in the cart.
Our Glow Masters were at it again; spreading the good word on all things light therapy at Beautycon LA 2017. For 2 days, our brand’s booth, nestled between Nike and The Creme Shop, drew hundreds of people wanting to learn more and purchase light therapy devices. We were shocked by how many people didn’t know about light therapy or believe in the results.
It can be difficult to trust that a little light can fade acne or reduce fine lines and wrinkles. But don’t just trust us; our lights are medically proven to work wonders. Our Glow Masters collected the top 3 questions Beautycon-ers had and we are dishing out the answers here for everyone to benefit from.
“When will I see results?”
Blue acne light:
- 3-5 days with consistent use
Infrared, red, and amber anti-aging light:
- 12 weeks with consistent use
Everyone’s skin and needs are different, but we’ve found these to be typical time frames. Helpful tip: track your skin’s progress with photos. Because our lights work from the inside out, changes are gradual. It helps to compare your before and after images side by side.
“What are the different LED light therapy colors and what are the benefits of each?”
Our devices emanate four unique light spectrums, each providing different benefits:
- Infrared (IR) light
- Invisible to the naked eye, IR light penetrates deeper than any other color in the spectrum. IR light combats the signs of aging by stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin. It is also used to accelerate healing or wounds, cuts, and damage.
- Red light
- Reaching deep into the layers of your skin, red light stimulates cellular repair and increases circulation to promote a more vibrant, youthful complexion. Red and IR light work synergistically to deliver optimal skin rejuvenation.
- Amber light
- This light spectrum will bring you vitality to dull or lifeless complexions. Amber light reduces the appearance of redness, swelling and inflammation. This color of light is beneficial for rosacea and the treatment of burns. This includes sunburns!
- Blue light
- It’s proven to have powerful anti-bacterial properties which is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Blue light also helps purify your skin, stabilize oil glands, and soothe inflammation.
“Are there benefits to the bigger reVive Light Therapy devices?”
The lights we use in our smallest devices are the same lights we use in our biggest devices. No matter the size you purchase, you will always receive the same high-quality LED light.
The benefit of purchasing a larger device is that it will save you time. Our hand-held devices are meant to treat specific areas. For example, treating crow’s feet or scattered acne breakouts. When using a larger device, like our Full-Face Panel, one treatment will cover your entire face and neck.
As leading experts in the light therapy industry, we want to give you correct and accurate information. Tweet at us (@revivelight) if you have more questions about light therapy. Ask away!
Health & Beauty Tips
At reVive Light Therapy, we are committed to sharing health and beauty tips to enrich your life. Everyone deserves to live an empowered life and we want to help you get there. If you suffer from acne, wrinkles, or pain, our light therapy products can help.
Gold, M. H., Andriessen, A., Biron, J., & Andriessen, H. (2009, March 2). Clinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne. Retrieved August 17, 2017, from 7https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923954/