reVive Light Therapy® is always striving to improve our products with the latest technology, so we can offer the best possible light therapy solutions to our customers. We watch the trends, keep an eye on innovations in the field, and listen to our customers about the features, benefits, and opportunities for improvement in our products.
But another major part of our ongoing commitment to creating and delivering the best home light therapy solutions is assessing the effectiveness of our current products.
One of our in-house clinical studies focused on the effectiveness of using our reVive Light Therapy® Clinical – Wrinkle Reduction & Anti-Aging device for facial rejuvenation.
The study was a randomized, controlled clinical study including both men and women between the ages of 39 and 66.
Participants performed a baseline self-evaluation of their skin before the study. Then they used the reVive Light Therapy® Clinical according to device instructions for 10 weeks.
Each week, participants reported about the effects they saw on a range of skin concerns including the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet; brown spots; acne; and skin tone and texture.
The results speak for themselves.
Overall, 97.4% of subjects reported visible improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and skin tone, with:
- 76.9% of the subjects rating their improvement in fine lines at the highest levels of Good, Above Average, or Significant over the 10-week treatment cycle
- 69.2% of the subjects rating their improvement in crow’s feet at the highest levels of Good, Above Average, or Significant over the 10-week treatment cycle
- 92.3% of the subjects rating their improvement in skin tone at the highest levels of Good, Above Average, or Significant over the 10-week treatment cycle
Participants reported consistent week-over-week improvement in the reduction of pores, fine lines, crow’s feet, brown spots, and new breakouts, with accompanying improvement in existing acne, skin tone and texture, and overall skin condition.
Crow’s feet and around the eyes
Participants also reported that the net result of all these positive effects was an increased sense of well-being, which we think is the most important thing of all.
That desire for increased well-being is one of the driving forces behind the $93 billion a year beauty and self-care industries, and it’s something we take pride in helping our customers achieve.
About reVive Light Therapy® Clinical – Wrinkle Reduction & Anti-Aging Device
The reVive Light Therapy® Clinical is a powerful, professional-grade, red light therapy solution that nourishes and restores skin for a more radiant complexion.
Designed for all skin tones, reVive Light Therapy® Clinical is an effective solution for:
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and the appearance of large pores
- Uneven skin tone, minimizing the effects of sun damage: sun, age, and dark spots
- Loss of firmness or elasticity
- Skin dullness
reVive Light Therapy® Clinical features and benefits:
- Delivers a powerful combination of clinically-proven infrared, amber, and red lights
- Stimulates natural production of collagen and elastin
- Increases blood circulation to bring more oxygen and nutrients to your skin and encourage faster cell regeneration
- Supports skin healing and minimizes damage caused by sun exposure, bruising, cuts and scrapes
- Automatic shut-off timer based on the recommended treatment time of 3 minutes
- reVive Light Therapy® Clinical’s versatile design can be used on other areas of the body — not just the face
- Compact size and weight so you can take your device with you anywhere
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
Want to enjoy the same benefits that our study participants did? Get your reVive Light Therapy® Clinical – Wrinkle Reduction & Anti-Aging today.
Or, shop the same technology that makes the reVive Light Therapy® Clinical effective for 97% of users in many of our other Anti-Aging Devices.
Other Study Links
This is our the latest study demonstrating the efficacy and effectiveness of our reVive Light Therapy® and dpl® products. If you’re of the mind, dig deeper with these additional studies: