1. LED Light TherapyYou were waiting for that one, huh? Even though light therapy isn’t a new innovation, it has recently been made accessible to consumers. With proven technology and clinical results, who wouldn’t want to add light therapy to their current skin care routine? Our lights are FDA cleared and FSA approved. Shameless plug to advertise our efficacy. See our lights in action with our influencer, Beauty By Anne-Marie. Her results are stunning.
2. Add FacialsFacials can be an at-home DIY project or you can “treat yo’self” to a professional facial. Whichever method you prefer, facials can be an excellent way to unwind all while cleansing, exfoliating, nourishing, and promoting a clearer complexion.
3. Steam Your FaceDon’t have time for a full on facial session but still want a relaxing activity that opens your pores? Steaming your face is an easy way to achieve that.
- Grab a microwavable bowl, fill 3/4th of the bowl with water
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 5 minutes
- Grab bowl with towel
- Place the bowl on the table and with the towel over your head
- Hover your face above the water for 5-7 minutes
4. Natural scrubThere are several cost-effective ways to exfoliate your skin, but this idea surely takes the cake as a cheap solution to slough off dead skin cells. Cut a lemon in half and dip one half in sugar while the other is wrapped in tinfoil until next use. With the lemon half covered in sugar, gently rub in circular motions on to damp skin. When finished, wash your face with luke-warm water.
5. Green Tea ExtractsGreen tea extracts can be applied to your skin after cleansing. Adding herbal products to your routine has been known to demonstrate anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Green tea may have anti-aging effects by reducing inflammation and hunting down free radicals. You can also pair green tea extract with our LED light therapy anti-aging system to see the green tea work up to 10 times faster. You shouldn’t have to mindlessly tend to your skin. Give these refreshing tips a try and let us know which idea made you excited to wash your face.
Health & Beauty TipsAt reVive Light Therapy, we are committed to sharing health and beauty tips to enrich your life. Everyone deserves to live an empowered life and we want to help you get there. If you suffer from acne, wrinkles, or pain, our light therapy products can help.
LED Light And Green Tea Cream Smooth Facial Wrinkles. (2009, September 9). Retrieved August 4, 2017, from https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090909103013.htm
Stallings, A. F., MD, & Lupo, M. P., MD, FAAD. (2009, January 2). Practical Uses of Botanicals in Skin Care. Retrieved August 4, 2017, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958188/